- This could all be so much easier — with such minor changes. I mean – generally – in the world. My own personal thing is actually pretty easy lately. But I’m pretty detached from the world.
- Like many other people, I also wonder if and how I would survive in a world like the world of The Walking Dead. I think I would be a loner (big surprise). I’d live like one of those slow crawling snipers I used to read about. I would only move a few feet per hour through dense brush, and I would constantly watch. Sometimes I would not move at all. I would just listen. I would stay near water. I would use the universal edibility test. I would leave no visible signs of camping. I would try not to stink. In a world fully of zombies and thug humans, I guess one would have to become pretty judgmental. I would sleep in a hammock in a tree I guess.
- At work they’re doing a shocking thing: they’re giving me a chance to learn their data .. .before they drop the hammer. There might not even be a hammer. Is life throwing easy stuff at me now? I don’t trust this.
- I drove more slowly yesterday.
- Sometimes I get this thought: it’s never too late to get back on your game — whatever your game is. Just: get back on your game. But not if it’s a shitty game.
- My sleep is greatly improved.
- The refrigerator here makes weird musical sounds. Sometimes I could swear there’s ambient music playin, but it’s just the refrigerator.
Tags911 anal anger antisocial anxiety apartments art awake awareness Beck beer billiards blog blogging blogs boobs boredom Buddhaism Buddhism bullshit butts campers career cellular Chat clarity communication complaints compromise consolation contractor Corolla country living coworkers creative nonfiction creative writing crime crystal meth culture cycles Dalai Lama dance dancing danger data dating death demeanor depression despair dirty secrets discipline divorce dooce drama dreams drinking drugs Eckart Tolle Eckhart Tolle emergency employment essay family family guilt fashion fear fellowship freedom friends friendship future gossip guilt happiness health healthcare heroin humor i.t. identity incarceration infidelity information technology insanity insomnia insult insurance interpersonal interview introvert iq isolation jail job jobs knowledge labels labor law leasing life life sucks lists loner love lsd madness marriage medicaid meditation mellow memories memory mental health military mindful mindfulness mindless mobile homes mom mortality mourning moving music negativity neighbor nervous no-thought nobody no healthcare nonduality now overthinking paranoia past peace personal positivity possibility poverty presence present prison procrastination psychology questionnaire Relationships relocation Rescuing Patty Hearst rural sanity scared schizophrenia seeing self-help sex shut-in sleep social social media social skills sociopath spirit spirituality stillness storage stories stress suffering surveys t-sql Talker technology temp thinking Thoughts tobacco traffic True Crime tumblr Twitter type a unemployed unemployment unity urban decay Virginia Holman walk walking Walmart wedding wedding planner weiners whatever who cares work work from home workplace writing