- I settled into a job that I think I can actually do -finally. Who cares where, who cares what. It’s a job doing data puzzles. Call it that.
- I’m having bad bad sleep troubles all week. What happens physically when you don’t get enough sleep? Do you die?
- I found an easy commute route. It takes me through a pretty, wetlands area – near the airport . . . pristine black pavement with bright clear lines cut through trees and grasses and lake and marsh. Planes approach and depart over head. Few people take this route. There are long straight stretches, fast open hauls.
- There have already been some seriously beautiful days here in Triangle. When I step outside the birds are singing.
- I’m getting nerdy with scripting at night and on weekends. The little squiggles are doing what I want em to do and that’s pretty neato.
- I’m trying to keep up with my crime shows, but it’s a big task.
- I share an office with a guy, my cell mate. Some days it’s very quiet all day, some days we are chatty cathy’s. My cell mate was laid off from his last job, so he’s on a crusade now at this job. He’s a sickening do-gooder . . .volunteering, big brother program, blah blah . . . .stays real late in the office blah blah . . .
- A guy came into our office questioning the smarts of another guy, so right away (mentally) I questioned the questioner’s smarts. And my own of course. And after he left, I mentioned a thing and talked about the wrong thing, and realized I was having two different conversations with my cell mate because of my case of the stupids. I’m dumb usually, but I can bring great focus when I feel like it. I did a data puzzle that everybody else had abandoned because it’s hard like a mother fucker, and one of the chiefs had to pound my fist over the whole thing giving me the tingly feel-goods.
- The songs of the day are as follows:
Tags911 anal anger antisocial anxiety apartments art awake awareness Beck beer billiards blog blogging blogs boobs boredom Buddhaism Buddhism bullshit butts campers career cellular Chat clarity communication complaints compromise consolation contractor Corolla country living coworkers creative nonfiction creative writing crime crystal meth culture cycles Dalai Lama dance dancing danger data dating death demeanor depression despair dirty secrets discipline divorce dooce drama dreams drinking drugs Eckart Tolle Eckhart Tolle emergency employment essay family family guilt fashion fear fellowship freedom friends friendship future gossip guilt happiness health healthcare heroin humor i.t. identity incarceration infidelity information technology insanity insomnia insult insurance interpersonal interview introvert iq isolation jail job jobs knowledge labels labor law leasing life life sucks lists loner love lsd madness marriage medicaid meditation mellow memories memory mental health military mindful mindfulness mindless mobile homes mom mortality mourning moving music negativity neighbor nervous no-thought nobody no healthcare nonduality now overthinking paranoia past peace personal positivity possibility poverty presence present prison procrastination psychology questionnaire Relationships relocation Rescuing Patty Hearst rural sanity scared schizophrenia seeing self-help sex shut-in sleep social social media social skills sociopath spirit spirituality stillness storage stories stress suffering surveys t-sql Talker technology temp thinking Thoughts tobacco traffic True Crime tumblr Twitter type a unemployed unemployment unity urban decay Virginia Holman walk walking Walmart wedding wedding planner weiners whatever who cares work work from home workplace writing