. . . actually, a friend of mine joked that as long as you hung around with me, you’d never get injured or get arrested. It’s true I guess.
So why have I directed your attention here to this blog? My brain is racing this morning, and I have some points that I desperately need to touch on:
- I am assuming that many of the companies out there are still working on their budgets, and that is why none of them has hired me yet.
- My brain feels like one of these toys.
- My body feels like one of these toys.
- The lack of structure in my life is definitely having an impact.
- I feel a feeling like a pain but it’s not a pain.
- I’m not much fun lately.
- I am losing my people skills.
- I never have had great people skills to begin with.
- Soon I will drive to Michigan, tomorrow or the next day.
- I am fully aware that not many people will read this.
- I’m wondering if I should create a link to this blog from my old blog — let the rest of those people know I’m over here now . . . or if I should just delete that blog (and this blog).
- This blog has no real purpose. I just need to type stuff.
- There are many blogs out there with a purpose.
- In case you didn’t know, there are rules and key status indicators for blogging.
- I sorted through some old papers, and it stirred up a lot of dust and other stuff.
- I am sorting through my old iPod and it is stirring up a lot of dust and other stuff.
This concludes this update, and I will probably delete this post very soon.