- When my brain does not send me a blog post, it at least sends me a group of list items.
- I am flirting with agoraphobia. I spent all those months working from home, and now
I don’t work at all. I am getting so used to just staying in all the time.
- The sounds from the airport sometimes reach us, and sometimes they do not. We
speculate that moisture in the air has something to do with it.
- I saw three cars driving around in the nearby graveyard the other night.
- This area where we live: It is so pristine! Everything is so new here, not just our
home, but all the shops and restaurants and everything around here.
- This area where we live: It is on the gnawing edge of the greater metropolitan area.
They are still building, the metro is creeping out into the countryside. If you go
into a restaurant at lunch time around here, it’s either full of tech nerds who work
in the brand new office parks nearby, or it’s full of the construction workers who are
building the office parks nearby.
- I have an interview at a Home Depot Tuesday. Why not. It will be something
different. Maybe it could turn into something. It would at least bring some cash in. The hours would be such that I could still apply and interview for data nerd jobs sometimes too.
- Some dude in a bar gave me a business card from some recruiter. The dude drank about twenty drinks while he sat there next to me. He manages a team of data nerds. I don’t think I have enough cred for this recruiter he hipped me to.
- A nearby neighbor screams at his girlfriend on the phone very often.
- I shed some junk during this move, some old papers and stuff. I tossed some
dreadful old writing notes, but I kept some crazy doodles . . . too bad the scanner’s not hooked up yet.
Tags911 anal anger antisocial anxiety apartments art awake awareness Beck beer billiards blog blogging blogs boobs boredom Buddhaism Buddhism bullshit butts campers career cellular Chat clarity communication complaints compromise consolation contractor Corolla country living coworkers creative nonfiction creative writing crime crystal meth culture cycles Dalai Lama dance dancing danger data dating death demeanor depression despair dirty secrets discipline divorce dooce drama dreams drinking drugs Eckart Tolle Eckhart Tolle emergency employment essay family family guilt fashion fear fellowship freedom friends friendship future gossip guilt happiness health healthcare heroin humor i.t. identity incarceration infidelity information technology insanity insomnia insult insurance interpersonal interview introvert iq isolation jail job jobs knowledge labels labor law leasing life life sucks lists loner love lsd madness marriage medicaid meditation mellow memories memory mental health military mindful mindfulness mindless mobile homes mom mortality mourning moving music negativity neighbor nervous no-thought nobody no healthcare nonduality now overthinking paranoia past peace personal positivity possibility poverty presence present prison procrastination psychology questionnaire Relationships relocation Rescuing Patty Hearst rural sanity scared schizophrenia seeing self-help sex shut-in sleep social social media social skills sociopath spirit spirituality stillness storage stories stress suffering surveys t-sql Talker technology temp thinking Thoughts tobacco traffic True Crime tumblr Twitter type a unemployed unemployment unity urban decay Virginia Holman walk walking Walmart wedding wedding planner weiners whatever who cares work work from home workplace writing