I can always find a set of risks and worries in my current situation:
- Tetanus: The floor vents in the ‘new’ home have some rust.
- Fire: We were hearing a clicking. It went away after I messed with the breakers.
- Armed men kick in the door: I don’t have much evidence this will happen, but I have no evidence it will not happen.
- Diseases/Medical Conditions: Too many to mention.
- The job I currently have will be the last one I ever have, and it will end soon: If you were to google my name and dig deep enough, you would find an essay published in 1998. It was written in a time of grief, and it reveals lots of stuff about my life that employers would probably not look favorably on.
There are many more.
I love my worries. I love my worries more than I love my favorite TV shows.